It was a good, intense workout. I'm sure the additional heat and humidity helped to crank up the intensity. Here's the report.
- 46 minutes of roadwork (quite humid outside, too)
- 6 rounds on the pads with Bernard
- 4 rounds of shadowboxing
- 2 rounds on the double-end bag
- 3 rounds on the heavy bag
- 1 round on the uppercut bag
- 1 round of stretching
Attendance was a bit lighter than I had hoped. Rich, Kevin, and I were there. Tim is still in Europe and I think Andrew is still in Ireland. Matt, our new member, will rejoin us on Wednesday. I'll be talking with Marie, our athletic club's membership director, on Tuesday to plan on inviting the "fighting engineers" from Boeing Corporation to one of our workouts. If that goes well, we could realize a few dozen new members.