Many of you know that I am a guest blogger and regular contributor at the JD Bliss Blog. I'm thrilled to post this announcement about Carolyn Elefant's upcoming webinar.
JD Bliss is proud to announce a new webinar on Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 12:30 PM EST:
From BigLaw to YourLaw: The Secrets of Starting and Growing a Successful Solo Law Practice
Carolyn Elefant, Esq.
Attorney, Author, Blogger and Consultant
During this 60-minute webinar, Carolyn Elefant, Esq., successful solo attorney, author of Solo by Choice, and publisher of the popular MyShingle blog for solo lawyers, will cover the nuts and bolts of starting up and growing your own successful solo law practice.
Attendees will learn:
- The 9 reasons lawyers leave law firms to start their own practices
- How to evaluate whether starting your own law firm is the right choice for you
- How to write a business plan for your new firm
- Techniques to identify potential clients and markets
- 3 easy marketing tools to help build your reputation
- How to negotiate an amicable departure from your current firm without "burning bridges"
- And much more. . . . . .
Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2008 at 12:30 pm EST
Location: Participate remotely from the comfort of your own office or conference room via a webex connection!
We look forward to greeting you!
I'm reading Carolyn's new book, Solo by Choice, and am thoroughly enjoying it. I recommend that you read the book and attend her webinar on June 3 to take advantages of these opportunities to learn about solo practice from Carolyn's extensive experience and clear, practical, and interesting way of presenting information about this exciting sector of our profession.